our Guest speaker is:
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
- What is Hepatitis C? What is it that is infective?
- What are the numbers…how many people are infected?….lets talk
- How could I get Hep C? What’s the sources of infection?
- Disease stats…what happens to infected people? Does everyone get sick?
- Is it just one type of virus? Are some worse than others?
- What are the symptoms I can watch out for if I get infected?
- Where does the virus go in my body after it infects me?
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- What’s the treatment?
- How long is the treatment?
- Will it cure me?
- Will it make any of my other problems worse?